Green Valley Car AC Repair & Service Shop
A properly functioning vehicle AC system is essential in Arizona, especially during the summer months. If your car is not blowing cool air and you’re searching for “car AC repair near me,” make sure you choose an auto repair shop that’s not just nearby, but that also has ASE-Certified technicians you can trust to do the job right. The Green Valley BRAKEmax Tire & Service Centers AC professionals have the training and experience to take care of any of your car AC repair or service needs.
Our technicians will inspect the entire system for leaks, damage, loose or broken fittings, and any other signs of trouble. During this inspection, a technician will determine exactly what AC service or repair is needed. We can help you maintain the performance of your vehicle’s AC system and get cold air blowing quickly again.
Complete AC Services For Your Vehicle
At BRAKEmax Tire & Service Centers’ Green Valley auto repair location, you can rely on us for top-quality AC repairs and services from experienced professionals. Our AC inspection and service includes:
- Performance test
- Leak check
- Compressor check
- Belt and hose connection check
- Condenser cleaning
- AC recharge service available as needed
Make sure to check our coupons page regularly to find great deals to help save you money on car AC repair and maintenance services.
Keep Cool With Regular AC Maintenance
Without regular maintenance, your vehicle’s AC system loses roughly five percent of its original efficiency every year. Don’t wait until your AC is blowing warm air—make sure it stays in top condition with service from the vehicle AC professionals at Brake Max Tire & Service Centers Green Valley.
Cabin/AC Filter Replacement
Your cabin/AC filter has a direct effect on your AC system’s performance. A clogged cabin air filter causes the blower motor to overwork, overheat, and even suffer from premature failure. Plus, impeded airflow requires you to turn your AC up higher, negatively impacting your fuel economy. We can replace the filter and help restore your vehicle’s AC system to its normal function.
AC Recharge Service
It may be time for an AC recharge if the refrigerant in your vehicle is low or the AC system is no longer cooling properly. This service is a periodic maintenance service where new refrigerant is added to your AC system to allow it to start blowing cold air again.
During a car AC recharge service, our technicians will first check the system for leaks or damage. If no leaks are found that need to be repaired first, the existing refrigerant will be evacuated (removed). Then, the technician will vacuum test the system and recharge it using the refrigerant that’s right for your vehicle.
Book An Appointment For Car AC Repair & Service
You can trust the expertise of the BRAKEmax Tire & Service Centers’ technicians not only for top-quality car AC repair and service, but any other auto service needs you may have. We proudly serve the auto repair needs of vehicle owners in Green Valley and throughout the Tucson area.
Schedule your appointment today!
What Are The Red Flags That Indicate Auto Air Conditioning Problems?
- Moisture inside the car. In addition to cooling your car, the AC system also dehumidifies the air that flows into the passenger compartment. If the system gets blocked, water enters the cabin instead of being diverted outside. Watch especially for water on the floorboards.
- Unusual noises. Rattles or clicking sounds could mean something is stuck in the system and that the condenser needs attention.
- Smells. There shouldn’t be any. However, if you smell something inside the car, the AC system might have mold or mildew growing in it.
A vehicle’s AC system is a complex system that can fail in multiple places. If you need a diagnostic inspection or auto AC repair because you experience some of the signs mentioned above, make an appointment at BRAKEmax.
Can I Repair My Car’s Ac Myself?
- The electronics in today’s AC systems are complicated and use sophisticated computer systems that control multi-zone air flow in different areas of the vehicle. These systems require the use of high-tech diagnostic equipment to determine the source of any problem with the AC.
- Once the issue is found, most DIY mechanics will not have the proper equipment or tools to repair these complicated AC systems.
- If you attempt any repairs on your car’s AC system, your vehicle warranty may be voided. Always check your warranty before attempting any repair. And remember that any auto shop with factory-trained technicians can take care of your AC problems.
- The process to repair an AC system can be dangerous, especially if the vehicle still uses Freon, which is highly toxic and shouldn’t be released into the atmosphere. EPA rules govern how to properly dispose of Freon.
Can I Still Use Freon In My AC System?
What Does The AC Condenser Do?
What Does It Mean To “Recharge” An AC System?
More importantly, though, is why the refrigerant level gets low. There may be a leak, which would need to be repaired before adding coolant. Otherwise, the system would need to be “evacuated” of the refrigerant and then refilled.