24/365 Emergency Roadside Assistance
Get help on the road when you need it with our 24 hour/365-day Emergency Roadside Assistance – included free with our Road Hazard Tire Protection Plan.
Included in your Emergency Roadside Assistance
- 24 hour/365-day access
- One roadside service during your 12 months of coverage ($60 per occurrence limit)
- Towing Assistance – When towing is necessary, your covered vehicle will be towed to the closest qualified service.
- Flat Tire Change – Service consists of the removal of the flat tire and its replacement with your working spare tire.
- Fuel Delivery Service – An emergency supply of 3 gallons of fuel or oil, water or other fluids may be delivered if you are in immediate need. You must pay for the fuel when it is delivered.
- Lock-out Assistance – If your keys are locked inside the covered vehicle, assistance will be provided to gain entry.
- Battery Assistance – If battery failure occurs, a jump start will be provided to start your covered vehicle.
- Winch – if you are stuck no more than 50 feet from a public road, we will pull your covered vehicle onto a public road.
How to get Roadside assistance
- Call 1-877-681-1616
- Please have account number 680130, your invoice number, date of purchase and vehicle information ready to be eligible for service. We recommend you store this info on your phone and/or keep it in your vehicle.
- A service vehicle will be dispatched to your location for your assistance
Roadside assistance services for do not include:
- Service for a vehicle that did not have tires installed by us
- Service if you are not with the disabled vehicle (however if you cannot remain with the vehicle for safety reasons, we will attempt to provide service.)
- Service if the vehicle was involved in an accident, theft or vandalism
- Service for, fleet vehicles, vehicles off road; vehicles over 1- ton capacity, commercial vehicles, vehicles already at a repair facility or on roads where state/provincial provides are exclusively utilized
- Towing or service on roads not regularly maintained, including private property
- Installation or removal of snow chains or dismounting, repairing, or rotating tires
- Vehicle storage charges, cost of parts and installation, products, materials, impounding, and additional labor related to towing
- Service to vehicles with an expired safety inspection, license plate, and/or emission sticker where required by law
- Service to vehicles that are not in a safe condition to be towed
- Service in areas not regularly traveled, such as vacant lots, beaches, open fields or other places that would be hazardous for service
- Costs in excess of $60