Brake Service & Repair in Marana
Your brakes are a critical component of your vehicle’s safety and driveability. If your brake system is giving you trouble, it’s important to have an inspection done by a professional mechanic right away.
If you’re searching for brake service near you, head straight to BRAKEmax Tire & Service Centers in Marana. Our team of expert ASE-certified technicians always provides top-quality service at prices you can afford.
Expert Brake Services
Our experienced technicians here at the Marana BRAKEmax Tire & Service Centers can help keep your vehicle safe with expert brake service and auto repair. Our services include:
- Free brake system inspections
- Resurfacing of rotors and/or drums
- Brake fluid flush
- Replacement of brake pads, shoes, and/or brake calipers
The technician will test-drive your vehicle after your brake service is completed to ensure everything is working as it should be.
As our name suggests, BRAKEmax Tire & Service Center in Marana is the answer when you are looking for brakes near you. Make sure to check our coupons page often for the latest specials to help make your next service appointment even more affordable.
The Importance Of Regular Brake Inspections
By having your brake system regularly inspected roughly every 6,000 miles or six months, you can help extend the life of your brakes and prevent further costly repairs. Regular brake inspections mean issues can be caught early, keeping your vehicle safe on the road and saving you both time and money.
Our brake technicians can provide recommendations on a specific service interval for your vehicle and driving habits.
Know When Brake Service Is Needed
When service or repair is needed, your brakes will often give you clear signs. Indications that you should have your brakes checked include:
- Screeching or grinding sounds when braking
- Brake light illuminated on the dash
- Reduced resistance in the brake pedal
- Vibration in the pedal when braking
- The vehicle pulling to one side when braking
- Leaking light yellow brake fluid
Bring your vehicle to our expert team at Marana BRAKEmax Tire & Service Centers right away if you are experiencing any of these issues. Several things can cause brakes to fail including low brake fluid, damaged rotors, brittle brake pads caused by overheating, and oil leaking onto the pads or rotors.
Our ASE-certified master technicians can pinpoint your vehicle’s brake issue and determine if repair work can be done or if the brakes need to be replaced.
You Can Help Extend The Life of Your Brakes
With a few simple changes in your driving habits, you can help protect and extend the life of your brake system components. These include:
- Reducing the weight in the trunk
- Driving with one foot only
- Avoiding hard stops when possible
- Allowing the engine to decelerate naturally
- Regular brake inspections
Schedule Your Marana Brake Service Today
For top-quality brake service and auto care, you can trust the professionals at BRAKEmax Tire & Service Centers. Our team proudly meets the needs of drivers in Marana and throughout the local Tucson area.
Schedule your appointment for service today!
Brake Service & Repair in Marana, AZ FAQs
My Dashboard Brake Light Just Came On. What Do I Do?
You don’t want to panic, but you also don’t want to ignore an illuminated dashboard light. The cause can be a variety of things, such as:
- The parking brake is engaged. Brake linings can be ruined by driving with it on.
- The brake fluid may be low and/or you could have a leak in the brake system.
- Your anti-lock braking system (ABS) may need attention.
- A sensor is malfunctioning.
- It might be an electrical issue, such as faulty or damaged wiring.
- The brake calipers or other parts of the brake system may be freezing up or sticking.
It’s best to bring your car or truck to a professional with brake repair experience who can identify the source of any problem and be able to work on your brakes. BRAKEmax in Marana offers complete brake service, so make an appointment for a free inspection!
What Is Included In Premium Brake Service At Brakemax In Marana?
Our premium brake service includes:
- A complete inspection of the hydraulic and brake friction system
- Resurfacing of rotors and/or drums as needed
- Replacement of premium-grade brake shoes and/or brake pads
- A check of wheel bearings and repacking them if applicable
- Brake fluid flush
Our experienced brake technicians will test drive your vehicle before releasing it to you to ensure that your brakes are working properly and that your car or truck is safe to drive.
What Are The Signs That My Car Needs Brake Work?
Here are a number of red flags that tell you it’s time to have your brakes checked:
- You see puddles of yellow fluid under your car
- You hear squealing, screeching, grinding, or thumping sounds
- The brake pedal goes nearly to the floorboard before engaging
- You need more distance to come to a complete stop
- There is a pulling to one side when brakes are applied
- You notice a vibration in the brake pedal
- Your dashboard brake light illuminates
When you experience one or more of these signs, schedule an appointment at our Marana location for a free, no-obligation brake inspection of your brake pads and brake rotors. It may be time for a brake pad replacement or other repair.
How Much Will It Cost To Replace My Brakes?
Our service staff can give you a price range so you will have an idea before the mechanics look at it. After our free brake inspection, we will be able to give you a final estimate. No work will be started before we discuss it with you.
We also know that unexpected car repairs can throw a wrench into a budget. We offer auto repair financing options as well as coupons and specials for all our services, so check them out as you make your plans for any repair!
What About Brake Fluid? Do I Need To Change It?
You can, but it’s best to have a BRAKEmax brake technician do the job. Brake fluid is toxic and can damage your car’s paint job.
You can, however, check the level of brake fluid in your car or truck. Here’s how:
- Find the reservoir for the fluid on the master cylinder.
- If the fluid is dark or muddy, it needs to be changed.
- If the fluid is near the line that indicates minimum levels, get it changed.